ACTIDIOL PET CBD 2-5%
Not only humans can benefit of the CBD health properties, but all animals too. The reason is why they posses the endocannabinoid system (ECS), for more information about it please click here.
ACTIDIOL PET CBD is a unique formulation made by raw hemp oil extract, organic pumpkin oil and CBD. It is vegetal and organic, for all animals. Our CBD hemp oil is produced from organic, European grown hemp plants. Since we use the entire plant (seeds and stalk), our CBD hemp oil provides all of the benefits of CBD while also providing the multitude of additional benefits provided by the terpenoids and flavonoids. ACTIDIOL PET CBD is raw extract of the sativa plant. ACTIDIOL PET CBD was enriched with antioxidant composed by lecithin, tocopherol, ascorbyl palmitate and citric acid, that stabilize it from oxidative risk. It is rich in Omega3 and Omega6 (the most important fatty acids) and vitamine E.
- ACTIDIOL PET CBD 2% 10ml: CHF 29.-
- ACTIDIOL PET CBD 2% 20ml: CHF 55.-
- ACTIDIOL PET CBD 5% 10ml: CHF 45.-
- ACTIDIOL PET CBD 5% 20ml: CHF 84.-
- over 5% will be produced tailor made on demand
– Veterinarian-formulated for pets.
– No “high”. Non-psychoactive.
– All natural product, sourced from the full flower. We use the same high-quality cannabis grown for human consumption.
– Organic cannabis seed and pumpkin oil based, PET SAFE, nothing added (like sugar, alcohol, or solvents) that isn’t necessary, all ingredients are human grade.
– Lab tested for quality, safety, and efficacy.
– The oil, don’t contain pesticide, herbicide, GMO products, preservatives or any other form of additives.
Production and QMS: all our products are produced in Switzerland in a 100% sterile environment (white room), adding a guarantee of quality and safety to the product. The Quality Control System (QMS), dictates that we must perform strict controls on all raw materials as well as on our finished products before commercialisation. We determine the title, the residues of heavy metals and other tests. Our products are conditioned according to the Swiss Federal laws on foodstuffs and cosmetics (OSAV).